• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rupert

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Some pics of our newest member of the family, the gorgeous Rupert.

He says he misses his auntie Kay and auntie Phill.

Not the best pics but a few to start off!!
Here is the wee shy boy
DSC05003Small.jpg

DSC05014Small.jpg

DSC05016Small.jpg

DSC05018Small.jpg

DSC05020Small.jpg

awww hes lovely:love:
he won't be shy when you have worked your magic :)

Aww i hope he comes round but if he doesnt im sure he'll be happy with the other buns :)
He's very sweet natured. He's so cute! Got really dainty little feet and head :love:

Awwwww so glad he as finally got to his new home and I know he is going to be a very happy bunny.
Thank you for giving him his forever home I really appreciate it.
xx

He's very handsome. He has got such a lovely temperament. He's starting to trust me a bit now - instead of staying at the back of the cage he comes to the front now for nose rubs :lol: He's looking much more relaxed and less on edge now too. Its going to take quite a bit of time as hes scared of noises and is getting used to other sounds and the dogs etc - but we are just taking it as slow as he likes. The door is left open all day and he sometimes summons up the courage to hop out - then races back inside just to make sure he is safe :lol::love:

Awwwww so glad he as finally got to his new home and I know he is going to be a very happy bunny.
Thank you for giving him his forever home I really appreciate it.
xx

No problem Kay - hes a pleasure and a wee sweetheart :love:

Back