• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manchester folk! Hay bales £14 and free delivery!

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Hi all - just found this website www.bobtailpets.co.uk.

They do bales of hay/straw/sawdust for £14 and allsorts of other rabbity things and they deliever free within Manchester!

Just thought i'd let you know. Chuffed i found somewhere like this - and they stock my pellets!

:D

Last edited:
If anyone outside of Manchester(or in for that matter) is looking for anything like, this our new online pet shop also stocks bedding and hay and lots of other small pet items.

If anyone outside of Manchester(or in for that matter) is looking for anything like, this our new online pet shop also stocks bedding and hay and lots of other small pet items.

I've just looked on your website its looks good especially the offer on dust free hay.

Wow your website is really good I will definately be ordering next time I need to stock up

i used to pay 4 quid a bile but changed to another place 6 quid a bale but it is lush stuff. 14 i think is expensive personaly

Really???? Gosh i thought that was cheap!!

I'm used to paying around £4 for 1.5kg :shock:

It really depends on the hay. I would pay that sort of price for what I call posh hay, in other words Oxbow Oat Wheat and Barley, or maybe herbal, but not for farm hay.

which part of Manchester are you in? someone should be able to help you!

I get my bales for 4 pound with 1.50 delivery, plus they stock A+P and excel and burns treat hays

which part of Manchester are you in? someone should be able to help you!

I get my bales for 4 pound with 1.50 delivery, plus they stock A+P and excel and burns treat hays

Really? That's brilliant! I am in Flixton (Bout 4 miles from Trafford Centre)

I didn't see that part of the site :roll:

Back