• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help me work out what breed combo my new little man is?

Lyss_8689

Young Bun
Hi everyone,
If you've visited the bridge lately you may have seen that about 2 weeks ago i had to put my bun jelly bean to sleep due to severe dental abscesses, which left his sister misty all alone, and they had never been separated before. I quickly decided on the afternoon of the day jelly bean went to the bridge that i needed to find a new bun for misty, she is a very friendly bunny and i was sure it wouldnt be a problem. I went to the RSPCA and they had one little bunny, a surrendered bun called Billy, a 1 yr old neutered male. They got along instantly and as i write this they are grooming one another, squashed up in their litter tray lol. The only thing I'm curious about is that i have no idea what breed mix Billy is if anyone can help it would be great, he is the agouti bun in my avatar pic, misty is the sooty fawn dwarf lop.

A bigger picture may help. You can't tell much when its a tiny picture.

What does he weigh?

photo added

P7110123.jpg

Sorry He looks evil with the red eyes lol, n he had just woken up.
Thanks for the tutorial info, very easy. :)

I'm not really sure but his ears looks quite short so perhaps a nethie cross dwarf lop as his face looks like a lop. They are both gorgeous. :love:

I think there is nethie in there, a lot of nethie (netherland dwarf) but maybe a small bit minilop. So I would wonder if one grandparent was a minilop or something like that.

That Face!! How gorgous!! Nethie,absolutely....rest of him?? No idea.
Im glad the bunsters are all loved up!! Thats one less rescue in the UK.
Next!!!!

yeah definately nethie and mini lop possible i think for the roundness at the back of the head and neck and those ears are trying their hardest to lop!

I say nethie, dwarf/mini lop. You can see honey who has the proper dwarf lop (smashed in the face by a frying pan) look as well as two nethies. He's too big to be a nethie & his ears are too but they do look like they are slightly helicoptered which would indicate some lop. His colour is Agouti if that is any help? whoops - I juist saw on you OP that you already knew that :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back