• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help me name my new tortoise!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Here she is, she is a bit camera shy and hisses if you go near her but I am hoping she will come round eventually!I don't know what to call her!? :?
DSCF2332.jpg

and here is my other tortoise Miss Munchkin who is much happier to pose :lol:
DSCF2326.jpg

DSCF2327.jpg

toto? to keep with the wizard of oz theme...:)
or maybe lola.
My friend ses either Suzy or Brownie...? :D

i think flora! you remember years ago you got them little tortoise figures in the kinder eggs??? well anyway, there was one called flora and she reminds me of her!!! :D

Last edited:
not sure on a name but shes :love::love:. my tort is a russian horsfields so i went for a something russian!hes called vitaly, means life (i think!) makes a change from the usual, speedy etc!. just a thought anyway

i think flora! you remember years ago you got them little tortoise figures in the kinder eggs??? well anyway, there was one called flora and she reminds me of her!!! :D

I remember those! Teeny terrapins or something. i used to collect them and loved them!

I remember those! Teeny terrapins or something. i used to collect them and loved them!

that was it, teeny terrapins! i collected them too! and used to fill the sink up and sit them round the edge and in the water! :oops::D the thing is though, every kinder egg, 90% of the time i got another flora!!! :)

Thanks there's some good suggestions :D I am liking Flora, Hattie and Miss Muffet most at the moment :lol: still can't decide though :?

Back