• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit vet Croydon - South London??

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Can anyone recommend a good rabbit-friendly vet in the South London - Croydon area for another member on here - cazh - her bun still has bloat/stasis and she can't find a good local vet who knows even the basics!
Anyone?
Cheers, Vicky :)

:wave: Don't know I'm afraid, but it might be worth looking on rabbit rehome at the list of rescues and seeing if there are any nearby - she might be able to get in contact and find out what vet they use, at least there's a chance that as they see a lot of bunnies they might be half decent!

Thanks prettylupin for posting on my behalf :)

Yes if anyone can remommend a good vet in this area that would be great. I REALLY need a rabbit-savvy vet urgently.

Will I get any response if i call a rescue this evening? Or shall I do it first thing?

I'm out tomorrow afternoon and it's something I can't get out of so I desperately need someone who can look after George when I'm out for 6-7 hours during the afternoon if I can't get him admitted to a vet.

Any help mcuh appreciated. Thank you.

GBH Rescue are based in Beckenham - their details are on RR - I don't think that's too far from Croydon & may be able to recommend a vet. ;)

Can you get to Twickenham ?

If so try here:

Twickenham Veterinary Surgery
64 Hampton Rd
Twickenham
Middlesex
TW2 5QB
020 8898 0528

They are open from 0900hrs to 1200hrs tomorrow morning.

Okay, my friend who volunteers at Bobtails uses Stone Lion in Wimbledon Village for 24hr emergency care - they are the out of hours provider for her regular vet - they've taken their bun there before. 0208 944 9977 Good luck :)

Back