• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would this fit?

Kepling

Young Bun
sml_animal_house_IN_GARDEN_001.jpg

Would my 2.65 kg bunny fit in this?

Dimentions:

HOUSE SIZE - 36 X 25 X 33 CM (WIDTH X DEPTH X HEIGHT)

HOLE SIZE - 16 X 18 CM

The buns are getting a new hutch and i wanted to get them something for the run xD

I think it's quite nice but personally I hate spending money unneccessarily so I'd get down to Majestic Wine Warehouse and get some of their wooden wine boxes, cut a hole in the side and hey presto the same thing!

I got one free with my folding run from ebay - it fell apart after less than a month. :roll: They're not a bad size, it's just a shame they're not very well made. :(

i bought this one for around 30.00 and the the roof fell off after a few months and they send you glue to fix it all together. i fount it rubish.

I got two of these from ebay really cheap for my guinea pigs' shed. They cost £4.50 each. You have to glue them well (I used my own woodglue) and screw them. OK for the price, I thought.

Definitely not big enough for a rabbit.

You have to glue them well (I used my own woodglue) and screw them.

Mine wasn't just the joins that fell apart - the panels themselves were glued along the centres (ie 2 pieces of wood joined together to make one big one) and these seperated in the rain, despite 2 coats of woodstain. :(

Back