• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adapting bike sheds for rabbits

janice

Wise Old Thumper
ARC is currently looking to get some new accomodation for rabbits, ones which we can show to potential new bunny parents as thoughts on what they can do to enhanse their rabbits lives. My problem is that I have 2 places where accomodation could go but they are width restricted. A wendy house I think is out of the question, whereas a bike shed would work and I can build a 7 x whatever size run on the side of it.

Would people who have bike sheds or sheds which are 3 foot or less that they have used be kind enough to put up their pictures to give me ideas so that I can see if these would work.

We are looking at what people have done to both the outside and inside.

If you know things you have done which don't work I would be grateful to hear your experiences as well.

I don't have any pictures at work Janice, but we used to have 4 kennels, tghey were 4ftx4ft inside with 15ft x4ft runs they were brilliant for the buns and dead easy to clean

Back