• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two female lops...should I....what breed are they

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Ive seend another ad for two female sister lops. Owner now has a doberman so wants rid of the bunnies. They are two sisters and live in a 3ft cage. Shes selling the cage but ive told her I dont want it.

Am I mad to think of these two for Boo and Whiskey. Would two 6ft Hutches and Runs be enough to bond boo and whiskey (the two sisters need neturing first they only have had them for two weeks. ) then bonding the four and joining the two set ups. I cant fit a shed in you see.

This is them....what breed of lop do you think they are:

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

They are beautiful.

Its difficult to tell from a picture but I would think they are probably mini-lops or crosses maybe. You would be better placed if you know there age and then find out there weight and take that as a measure against the final expected weight of a mini or a dwarf.

Such a shame if they've only been in this home for 2 weeks, did the Doberman just turn up unannounced (wish one would here!) sounds a bit fishy.

Remember it won't be cheap getting 2 girls neutered and vaccinated and then they will need some time to recover before you can attempt bonding - meantime they could fall out and you would have to accomodate them seperately.

I knew someone could be my voice of raeson.
No they bought the doberman!

I dont think ill be 'rehoming' anyway. he was arsey about me not wanting to pay £300 for his small hucth :shock: thens aid he wanted his money back for the rabbits it would be £20 each.

:roll: some people

:(

Sounds are lovely guy:shock:

Looks like they'll be advertising the Dobermann in a couple of weeks poor thing.

hes told me hed rather wait for a better offer - wants to sell teh bunnies with the hutch. I called him a knob and said the poor bunnies being cramped in a 3ft hutch then they should have 6ft minimum!!!!

why are people such W*nk*rs

Back