• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We Have Baby Bunnies At Starlight's!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
They are currently 2 weeks old.

Bubs016.jpg

Bubs015.jpg

They came fom a woman who was going to give them to the local school so her children could always see them.

Mum and Dad were in together still.

She originally was to bring them in yesterday but at the last minute, as the childen were crying, said they wanted to watch them grow up before giving them away :roll: Even when i told her she should put the rabbits welfare first.
Hetty and I had to have a few stern words with her as she was convinced that splitting the babies up and feeding them cowsmilk would be 'okay' :roll:.

However she did the right thing in the end.

The REW will be going to see a vet as she has dried discharge under the nose.

Mummy Angel:
Bubs002.jpg

Baby Gabriel:
Bubs011.jpg

Baby Winter:
Bubs012.jpg

Babies Frosty and Whisper:
Bubs013.jpg

Bubs014.jpg

All together :love:
Bubs003.jpg

They're currently being fostered at Aunty Hetty's (*Spider*) but still are being adopted via the rescue.
Any enquiries contact me or *Spider* :wave:

Yeah they are covered in urine stains and mummy has plucked herself silly.
She seems petrified on the journey home - but has been flopping out and tearing paper in their cage in my room :lol:
We think that Winter and Gabriel are girls and Frosty and Whisper are boys but we cannot confirm - they were only quick glances.

Oh. My. Goodness :love: Why did it have to be now that I can't foster for a while, I'd be sneaking up to Hetty's to bunnynap :lol::(

So I guess we are expecting the patter of more tiny feet from mum in 2 weeks time then?!

Oh. My. Goodness :love: Why did it have to be now that I can't foster for a while, I'd be sneaking up to Hetty's to bunnynap :lol::(

So I guess we are expecting the patter of more tiny feet from mum in 2 weeks time then?!
Most probably - she is such a wee gentle soul you is taking great care of that bubbas.
They were all having binky fits this morning - it was so cute!
Angel (mummy) was flopped out and the bubs were all binkying over her and she just tolerated it bless her!

Babies have been binkying all morning! It's SO SO SO cute!
Poor Mummy has been babies trying to suckle all morning while she has been trying to get some rest from tearing up newspaper all night and wanted a bite to eat.
However, I gave them some of my 'special' ;) Green hay and the babies were all copying their Mum and munching on it!! :love:
Kris and I are just about to take some more pictures of the little cherubs.

Back