• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Meet My New Boy

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I love him :love: We cuddled for 2 hours straight - he is such a cuddle bun :love::love:
He is PERFECT - exactly the English Spot I wanted - and was worth waiting for. Just want them to be bonded NOW so I can take them all home NOW NOW NOW!
We are thinking of naming him: Phoenix, Cupid or Obie - still a little stuck!
Isn't he..... :love::love::love::love:
Bubs008.jpg

Bubs007.jpg

Bubs006.jpg

Bubs005.jpg

Bubs004.jpg

He is at Kris' at the moment - waiting to be bonded in with my 3 and the other two buns I am rehomig :love:

Thanks everybody. Kris and I went up yesterday to Surrey to collect him from Animal Lifeline. Oh my word, it was more of a paradise than a rescue! It was fab.
He is so perfect and loving - I want to take him home now. He was what I've been waiting for for a long time and deffinitely worth the wait :love:

Thanks everybody. Kris and I went up yesterday to Surrey to collect him from Animal Lifeline. Oh my word, it was more of a paradise than a rescue! It was fab.

Christine always seems to have the most gorgeous bunnies... it's dangerous living so close by :lol:

Your new addition is very handsome :love:

He is so perfect and loving - I want to take him home now. He was what I've been waiting for for a long time and deffinitely worth the wait :love:

oh wow :D:D:D:D he is stunning! I like Obie best i think!

but i like all the names, im so coming round asap!

Back