• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe here - for Auntie Alison

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Hello everyone :wave::wave:

My name is Chloe (but Auntie A already knows that:lol:) - and I am doing really well :D:D

Mummy and daddy love me very much and say that I am such a quiet girl :D I eat well and I now have porridge oats as well to help me stay in good weight:D I love porridge oats:love:

I also like going around the other rooms upstairs and talking and tormenting the other buns - 'specially the boys :lol::lol::lol:

I had my VHD needle yesterday and I didn't cry :D The vet was very happy with me and said I am such a lovely girl - but I knew that already :lol:

Mummy says she will post some new pics of me soon as she can - I have been playing out in the garden on nice days and have lots of company from the other buns :love:

I have a big pen in my room with Mr Benn and Elliot one side of me and Missy the other side of me so I never get lonely:D Missy sticks her head through the pen and washes my head and eyes :D but if she dared to come into my pen I would mash her :lol::lol::lol:

Bye for now from Chloe :wave:

Hello Chloe :wave: It's lovely to hear from you and to hear that you are doing so well, even if you are still a naughty little girl who doesn't like sharing her space!

You are a lucky girl having porridge every day, I don't get that. Maybe your mummy and daddy will adopt me too? I'd like golden syrup on mine, please :)

I'd love to see some photos when your mummy and daddy get a chance, I bet you've grown a lot although I reckon you're still as naughty and cheeky as ever :love:

I haven't grown any my mummy says :shock: Nowhere at all :shock: But Missy has, she's a bloater :lol::lol::lol:

Ugh, syrup - not that I've tried it of course:lol:

Back