• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

from 3 to 4.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
We have decided to try and bond Molly with our fluffy buns.
Molly has been alone since Smokey died and seems depressed, the trio seem to be a very laid back bunch, and Snowy and Jess have poor/ non existant eye sight and Molly is nearly blind, so it seems like a good idea. We will slow bond them, but with Jess having an abcsess in her back teeth I'm not sure if it is wise to try. I think to be honest she is on limited time and there isn't much else we can try, although she is eating fine and bright within herself. Part of me knows we are unlikely to have another boy turn up in the future and having 12 rabbits, soon to be 15, when we are ready for Russellrocky's trio, we don't want to go looking for anymore.
I think the trio, rather than any of the pairs, is more likely to accept a newcomer, but what is people's experience with adding another female to a group of 2 girls and 1 boy.

Back