• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liesel 'ere

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Just a kwik note to say I am fine :) I wuv it 'ere and my mummy gives me loads of treets :D:D

Must rush, off to demolish a new parsley bell :wave:

Right, Liesel's mummy here :D

That girl can't half eat :shock: She goes through tonnes of hay :D and loads of hay balls :shock::shock: She goes through a parsley bell every four days:shock: - The stuffed hay balls and the donuts are a great hit and she just destroys them :shock:

She's doing great and we love her to bits :love::love::love: Had the all clear from the vet re her spay and leg wounds :D Is not on any meds now and has had her myxi and VHD jab :D:D

Promise I will get round to answering PM's and emails soon, have been really busy :roll:

OOOOHHH .... greedy minx :lol: :lol:..glad to see she hasnt lost her appetite ... :D
thanks for the update ....give her a kiss right on the end of that velvety nose from aunty Angie please xxxxxxx

Just a kwik note to say I am fine :) I wuv it 'ere and my mummy gives me loads of treets :D:D

Must rush, off to demolish a new parsley bell :wave:

Right, Liesel's mummy here :D

That girl can't half eat :shock: She goes through tonnes of hay :D and loads of hay balls :shock::shock: She goes through a parsley bell every four days:shock: - The stuffed hay balls and the donuts are a great hit and she just destroys them :shock:

She's doing great and we love her to bits :love::love::love: Had the all clear from the vet re her spay and leg wounds :D Is not on any meds now and has had her myxi and VHD jab :D:D

Promise I will get round to answering PM's and emails soon, have been really busy :roll:

aww bless!!

healing vibs!!!

be careful with the parsley bells though the calcium content is extremely high- made my buns wee go like tippex and can cause stones in the bladder and kidneys

Oh poop - don't let mummy see that or she'll ration me :(

Tooooo late, she sawed it :( I's gonna make her buy more hay balls :lol::lol:

Brill news, so glad she's doing well :D

Any chance Liesel could tell us how her sister Chloe is doing?

Aaaaaaw Liesel I am so happy you are being a good girl in your forever home. Aunty Lynne misses seeing you. Please give her a big kiss and a nose rub from me.

Back