• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help, Ive been that busy...

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
...I have been that busy and feeling that drained that I have forgotten completely about pics, posters for this thing on Saturday!

I have leaflets from Burns and A.N.Other company, plus loads from RWA, but is there anything else I can do to raise awareness, bearing in mind that we only have a table!

If I can get enough info together then I will ask for an information table too.

thanks Louise

Is this fundraising just for a rescue. I was wondering whether you could print off the Rabbit Rehome Poster and Make Mine Chocolate to have more posters.

I like th rr ones,

Fab, Ill do them at work and get them a3

Ill do the top one from MMAC, as the others seem to be centred around Easter.

thanks

Could we get something with the rr website on so people can take them away with them rather than hoping they'll remember the website?! Just a little A5/A6 flyer with useful websites on. In fact I can put something together to save you even more work!

Could we get something with the rr website on so people can take them away with them rather than hoping they'll remember the website?! Just a little A5/A6 flyer with useful websites on. In fact I can put something together to save you even more work!

Or you could make them the size of a credit card so people can have them in their purse/wallet and they will always have it on them :) And they can then pass the info on:)

Back