• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i just adopted a p@h gummy bunny WHAT BREED?

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Just went into P@H and fell in love with a boy bunny with no front teeth- i got him home he will be a house bunny (apparently he was before too) hes eating hay etc and pellets no problem but ''gumming'' a cardboard box and making it soggy- he is such a cutie!!!

Sorry all u just saw the adoption thread it was too late! Please dont shout

I have named him Earl!

NEW:pLEASE SEE PICTURE- WHAT BREED IS HE??

Last edited:
i will do soon - dont have any way of gettin them on the computer. He is a butterfly harlequin - white ginger and black speckled - he looks like a mini/dwarf lop but his ears are a little shorter- still floppy though- he was a house rabbit but had a disorder where his teeth grew too quick so the vet pulled them out.......

what do i need to bear in mind about him having no teeth? he is munching on the pellets etc so no problems there- his poo looks ok too

No ones going to shout. You saw a bun in need and thought you should help. It's not the same as normal buns that you buy so relax, you did good :wave:. Good luck with him and I'm sure he will be fine. Just treat him normally and keep an eye on if he is struggling with any food.

My gummy boy managed pellets and 1 pence sized veg and i cut up his hay slightly smaller as he struggled with longer bits!
They manage really well, cant wait to see pics :wave:

I have a gummy bunny as well, the only thing I need to do is, either grate her veg or slice it finely.
Well done for saving him.

No ones going to shout. You saw a bun in need and thought you should help. It's not the same as normal buns that you buy so relax, you did good :wave:. Good luck with him and I'm sure he will be fine. Just treat him normally and keep an eye on if he is struggling with any food.

thankyou- the O/H is particularly happy because his xbox is safe from chewing.....

he is in a dog cage the door is open but he has not ventured out yet- he is eating hay and pellets and has washed too

Earl.jpg

i forgot my new laptop has a built in webcam thingy!!!!!

here is EARL

Just went into P@H and fell in love with a boy bunny with no front teeth- i got him home he will be a house bunny (apparently he was before too) hes eating hay etc and pellets no problem but ''gumming'' a cardboard box and making it soggy- he is such a cutie!!!

Sorry all u just saw the adoption thread it was too late! Please dont shout

I have named him Earl!

Please don't feel obliged to apologise for adopting a bun needing a home. At PAH we get lots of buns in needing good homes.
He looks lovely :) x

thank you both- he seems lovely temperament- cant wait for him to get confident enough to come to me! all he does is eat and sleep so far lol!

Back