• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wot you lookin at?

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
DSC01628.jpg

Your bunny looks like my Rosie bunny :love: who I believe has had a bite on the nose at some point (before she came to us, but was not called Parsnip)

Is that Flora? She looks great :D Just been looking at a pic I have of her before her scab fell off and her op - what a difference! I can post it if you are interested in seeing it!

p.s. I fostered them while Flora was poorly, if you didn't know. :)

Is that Flora? She looks great :D Just been looking at a pic I have of her before her scab fell off and her op - what a difference! I can post it if you are interested in seeing it!

p.s. I fostered them while Flora was poorly, if you didn't know. :)

Hiya:wave: Yes, it's Flora! I didn't realise you'd fostered them - it's a small world! And yes please, would love to see an earlier photo of her. She may be a little 'rounder' now :lol: These were taken yesterday:-
DSC01637.jpg

and here's her Brother, Parsnip (who's undergoing a very tatty moult):-
DSC01620.jpg

Last edited:
Your bunny looks like my Rosie bunny :love: who I believe has had a bite on the nose at some point (before she came to us, but was not called Parsnip)

Wow! They do look alike. Flora had skin myxi before coming to me and had a massive wound on the bridge of her nose which had to be surgically closed up. She's all better now though!

:wave: Gorgeous pics of them both :love: They look fab... and I am very jealous of your lawn! :lol:

This was Flora at her worst :( , Oct 07 I think? She didn't seem too bothered about it, apart from me giving her daily meds! She really didn't like me much bless her!
PA260333.jpg

About a month or so later, the scab had shrunk right down before it dropped off to expose bone! :shock:, and of course the lovely Parsnip :)
PC130079.jpg

YIKES! Alan showed me a picture of her wounds but they didn't look quite as bad as that. Poor baby. Aside from a very small bare patch on her nose, she looks fine now. I had them indoors for 3 months over the winter because Flora had an abdominal abscess which needed daily injections - she didn't like me much either :lol::lol: I think she's forgiven me now.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on the lawn. I spend ages cultivating those gorgeous brown patches :lol::lol:. The camera never lies!!!!!
DSC01748.jpg

Last edited:
Bless her, she has had a rough time of it hasn't she! Hope all is well now :)

:lol::lol: Well ok, but it's still nicer than my lawn which is one big brown patch - dirt!! It has all been eaten up! :lol:

Back