• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit rehome car sticker-EVERYONES INPUT NEEDED!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
as discussed in another thread it seems that alot of members would love a car stickers that lets the public know that there are rescue rabbits and you don't need to buy one!
dustyrabbit suggested the idea and Tamsin has given premission for us to do this. i have offered to design them and get them printed. I will then sell them at cost.
This is where you come in... below is an example of the kind of sticker we could have but i would like further input on wording,colour or pictures that you all think might be best. i will then do some further designs and display them for you all to see and then put it to a vote.
RESCUEDECAL.jpg

great response so far!!
I still have to work out cost but the more i buy the better price i can get them. So if members are prepared to buy more than one we maybe looking at somewhere in the region of £1 each plus postage which i think is an affordable price even to give them away to friends. i also think they are a great idea to put as a little extra gift inside a card, especially at christmas.
what do we think tot he price?

I like it but can you not make it in all different coulours as i would have that colour and a blue to go in my car :) and a black to go in my bfs car:)

Great idea though, love it :)

Looks great,the price is great too.I would deffo buy a few like you say to put in cards etc,fab idea.

I like it :D

Just a thought would there enough room to put something on to state that 30,000 end up in rescues each year (if that's the correct estimation) - I think that figure is really hard hitting & will hopefully have impact.

I think the price is great but would £1.50 stretch it a bit further to raise more money?

I do like the colour but agree about it perhaps being green to match. I also think it needs some sort of wording which hits home and makes people want to rescue a bun.

liking the ideas, don't forget this is just a sample and there will be more designs to choose from once i have your input!

regarding size:they are 4.5inches square so writing needs to be limited to get it to stand out enough thats why we need to get it just right. i think the writing will be big enough and you have to remember that it will also be seen by passers by and not just drivers. they could also be displayed in your home windows and petshops if you can twist their arms!

regarding cost: i have chosen to do them at cost so more will be purchased as the initial idea is getting the public to know about rescue rabbits. I won't be making any profit on them so there is not margin to do them as a fundraiser i'm afraid

I think its fab. I think a green to match the logo of RU, and also a different picture :oops:

:) xXx

I think its fab. I think a green to match the logo of RU, and also a different picture :oops:

:) xXx

I agree, altho its nice to have a photo, a logo/cartoon etc would be more eye-catching. Can you even put photos on car stickers -iv never seen it done before :?

I agree with the suggestion to change the colour to green and tie in with the website. There shouldn't be too many words on the sticker though or it will lose it's impact. On The Apprentice when they 'remarketed' Margate and did posters they were told there shouldn't be more than 10 words on a poster for it to have best impact. I think the numbers of rabbits who end up in rescue each year is a very important statistic but I'm not sure a car sticker is the best place for it unfortunately. I would definitely buy a few, for me and my other bunny loving friends. Quite excited about this project, it's a great idea:D

I would agree that the wording needs to really make people WANT to rescue rather than go to a petshop.

Brilliant idea, and I would pay up to £5 for one :D

Back