• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor housing

eco mum

Young Bun
I now have two indoor bunnies Elvis i have had for just over a month and Gizmo for neally a week. They both live in my dinning room with a stair gate and a pen for when i need to do my school runs etc. I just wondererd if anyone can post some pics of there indoor set ups as i am new to this i want to make them as comfy as i possably can. I'll update my with my photos tonight when my husband gets home.

I can show you pictures of our garage set up if you like? Our four buns had the identical set up when they were in the house :D

DSC00183.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

I love the blankets its a really good idear, at the moment they are on carpet so i will have to get some for them.
I love the cage - were did you get it?

The cage is made from NIC grids, I got them from here but B&Q order them in as well :)

Our buns and pigs have 3 sets of NIC grids between them (which is for 4 buns and 4 pigs) but they do have at least 2 walls of "the house" which helps lol :lol:

I will dig up the recent pics if I can as we've just moved (dont think we've shown RU yet :p)

New house before flooring:
DSC02005.jpg

After flooring (which we put in yesterday) also looks a bit neater without all the tunnels which are now in the garden lol
DSC02083.jpg

Last edited:
Our buns and pigs have 3 sets of NIC grids between them (which is for 4 buns and 4 pigs) but they do have at least 2 walls of "the house" which helps lol :lol:

I will dig up the recent pics if I can as we've just moved (dont think we've shown RU yet :p)

New house before flooring:
DSC02005.jpg

After flooring (which we put in yesterday) also looks a bit neater without all the tunnels which are now in the garden lol
DSC02083.jpg

wow thats nice, wish my rabbits cud have something like that!

by the way where did u get the bigger play stix thingy's? i only have the smaller ones but i need biggers ones i think :p

wow thats nice, wish my rabbits cud have something like that!

by the way where did u get the bigger play stix thingy's? i only have the smaller ones but i need biggers ones i think :p

I think we got two from p@h and two were given to us with a hutch i picked up :lol:

Back