• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric's hide n seek

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
mummy will never find me in here cos i've had this ball since i was ickle and i'm still small - aren't i?:D

IMG_2816.jpg

no eric dear, i think you're a big boy now - i'm surprised you can still squeeze your belly in there - i was enjoying the banana you stole:roll:

Oh eric, silly billy! You never need to hide, cos even if you do something norty your mummy would forgive you cos your gawjus!! :love:

Awwh Eric!! :lol: if you fold your ears down eric you may have a chance of fully fitting in there :lol: Big Softie! :love:

I love the willow rounded thing thats holding the curtain back at the bottom... if thats what it is?!? What a FAB idea!!! :D xXx

Awwh Eric!! :lol: if you fold your ears down eric you may have a chance of fully fitting in there :lol: Big Softie! :love:

I love the willow rounded thing thats holding the curtain back at the bottom... if thats what it is?!? What a FAB idea!!! :D xXx

part of me bunny proofing becky - eric and floor length curtains.........:roll: i used to use them as storage in the bathroom but i thought they'd be nice for eric to nibble on rather than the curtains:lol:

part of me bunny proofing becky - eric and floor length curtains.........:roll: i used to use them as storage in the bathroom but i thought they'd be nice for eric to nibble on rather than the curtains:lol:

Wish id of been that clever when Ronnie was indoors... my floor length curtains have alot of holes in them :roll::roll: xXx

Wish id of been that clever when Ronnie was indoors... my floor length curtains have alot of holes in them :roll::roll: xXx

:shock: OMG!!!! i've never been called clever before:lol: must print this page to show everyone:D

you should see the rest of the bunny-proofing! son's old clip together dinosaur track he had as a toddler (refuses to throw anything away:roll:) has come in useful blocking off the underneath of the telly stand. got back tonight tho and OH says he will show me the xbox to telly screen cable in a bit:oops: (was sure i'd got all that sorted).

Back