• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many rats can fit in...

touie

Wise Old Thumper
1 bed :lol: Silly boys are like toddlers if one has something they all want it :roll: :lol:

A snooze cube modelled by Top: Ando (white), Louis (black) Res (blue) and inside Apollo and the late Remy
DSC00380.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

awww bless them, i've got a photo somewhere of 4 girlies all in a tesco's value tissue box with most the tissues still in there!

I'm in the middle of a very long stress-ful day of intro's which hasn't been going to well but i seem to of cracked it today!

Awww how cute is that:D I am off to the Rodent Rescue tomorrow to find the female rat that I took in a friend, I have rehomed her to my friend so you can imagine what will happen when I get there can't you;). David as already said that when he gets up tomorrow (he's on nights) he is expecting to see a couple of ratties:lol::lol::lol: I really don't know what he is implying:oops::lol::lol::lol:

yes rats are much more interactive in larger groups ;) :p I started of with 2 and had 9 until recently :shock: :lol:

these are some of my past rats (and Louis in the second and third pics) squishing :love:
may07048.jpg

P4070025.jpg

P2090009.jpg

Last edited:
Back