• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Poor Baby Drake :(

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
He has GI again :(

We took him to the emergency vet at 10:30pm, and now he is inside with Josh, we are staying up all night to feed him (doubt my brother will) but have got to syringe feed him ever hour. I am staying off tomorrow aswell to make sure he is ok, and to take him to the vets again :( x

Come on Drake. Poop for me xx

Well, he has eaten some celery and Parsley. He is a lot more active. :)

I am going to let him back outside as he may feel more at home.
We are taking him to the vets today to see what she says, Im so glad he is feeling better though :) x

How's Drake doing tonight Jack?

He is good! He is eating and has done a poo. We took him to the vets and she said he is doing fine. She checked him over and he has so lumps in his tummy or anything, and his teeth are fine. She is ordering some pro-Biotic for his pellets, so I can put that in for him :) x

Yay fantastic news Jack. Well done Drake who's a clever boy. Tell Daddy to give you an extra special cuddle from us here - I do miss our snuggles:love:

Back