• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floppy's first couple of days.

mcv

Young Bun
Just thought id up date you on floppy......
He has only been here for 2 days but is making himself apart of the family.
Ive done what you advised to keep an eye on his eating drinking and pooing and im glad to say everything fine so far.
I have given him lots of cuddle time and he really is a sociable little chap, tonight he was exploring the living room, I was lying on the sofa watching tv, he jumped up walked up on my chest put his face right on mine had a really good sniff, then decided it was a good idea to dig my tummy, bite and pull my t shirt then settled down for a cuddle.
Its such a shame he hasnt had this before, as you know i have no rabbit experience but i am hoping he is showing me signs of being happy. What do you think??
Sorted a van and my hubbie to collect the hutch on Sunday, we will have to dismantle it, repair it and reassemble but once we have done that he will be even more happy. Then its off to the vets ( shhhh i havent told him that yet) poor boy, and then will be looking for a girl friend for him:love::love::love:
Im sooo glad i went to get him on Monday
Claire x

Back