• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed? u/d we lost her Page 3

Lucy

Warren Veteran
I think the new bunny looks like a german Lop from the pictures, but not having seen her in the flesh yet I was a little unsure. What does everyone else think? And yes, she has a dewlap big enough to float a ship on!

2lbcc29.jpg

21kxi7r.jpg

2wpuofc.jpg

She came in with the most dreadful eye, when the lump of matted fur was pulled away to reveal the infected tissue below, the smell was unbearable! Poor baby girl.

5mlms9.jpg

20fb9fc.jpg

Last edited:
I thought her head seemed a little to square for a frenchie?

She belonged to an old lady that went into hospital for weeks on end. She came out then has had to go back in again. neighbours were 'looking after' her and another pair that we haven't been able to take in yet. She was in such a state but I am happy to say she is much healthier and happier now she has recieved some treatment.

Is say german lop too, her head shape doesnt look right to be a frenchie :? Whatever she is, shes beautiful :) A very pretty bunny :love: I guess shes on a crash diet, poor girl :( xXx

Has eanyone ever known a dewlap be surgically reduced in size? The size hers is at the moment is preventing her from being able to clean her own face, I know it will reduce with spaying but I don't think it will reduce enough.

Has eanyone ever known a dewlap be surgically reduced in size? The size hers is at the moment is preventing her from being able to clean her own face, I know it will reduce with spaying but I don't think it will reduce enough.

Somebun on here had a dewlap reduction successfully :)

I think Gwen at Bunny Burrows has successfully had this operation done. (on her bunnies that is :lol:)

Thanks.

Hmmm, not really dewlap reduction, more like a removal of the loose skin by the sounds of it. Jemima's skin is still very full :lol:

Back