• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am Now a Fosterer!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
To Captain Jack!
Originally named Parsley - I have renamed him to Kris' disgust!!!
Captain is coming to me for a lot of 1 to 1 time, as he is getting aggressive and is a getting hard to handle.
I am not intending to keep him as I have gone to my limit so will try my best rehabillitating him and finding that perfect home!
Kris is on the train now dropping him off :love:
Here is his original thread - however pictures do not do him justice as he is.... :love:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=182613

He's lovely!:love:

Its great news about becoming a fosterer. I would love to do that some day but I'm pretty sure I'd be a failed one and end up keeping the bun.

Thanks all! He is currently in the dog crate in my room having a drink.
I managed to stroke him twice today which is great for him!
Kris is currently in the bath :lol: We are calling him a mixture of Captain and Parsley! He looks like a cheeky chappy Captain Jack Sparrow ;)

Thanks all! He is currently in the dog crate in my room having a drink.
I managed to stroke him twice today which is great for him!
Kris is currently in the bath :lol: We are calling him a mixture of Captain and Parsley! He looks like a cheeky chappy Captain Jack Sparrow ;)

Ahh i forgot there were 2 captain Jack's! :lol:

Last edited:
awww wow, im so coming round next week to see him! :D:D:D:D

Hhahahahaha surely you cant rename him unless kris says so? cheeky! I think Captain Parsley :D:D:D:D

He is luuuurverly!

Yes I can change his name :lol: He is NOT a Parsley! I was on the phone to Kris and she asked if I'd foster him and I said only if I rename him Captain Jack (as we were talking about this yesterday) and she said okay! :lol:
Kris is a friend of mine though not like I am someone nearby demanding a name change :lol:

I can't wait for you to come round SJ! You can take some nice pictures of him that may sway some people to adopt the fella. He is such a character :love:

I can't wait for you to come round SJ! You can take some nice pictures of him that may sway some people to adopt the fella. He is such a character :love:

ooo good idea! i didnt think of that. ill make someone want him dont u worry!

:D

more brownies :D

Yes I can change his name :lol: He is NOT a Parsley! I was on the phone to Kris and she asked if I'd foster him and I said only if I rename him Captain Jack (as we were talking about this yesterday) and she said okay! :lol:
Kris is a friend of mine though not like I am someone nearby demanding a name change :lol:

to be fair Hetty i do agree. Parsleys should be brown. or something. not black. Parsleys cant be black!

what am i whittering on about?! i need to sleep clearly...

Back