• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit wishlist

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I have seen lots I want to get the rabbits but am trying to control myself :lol:

So what's on your wishlist to buy your rabbits?

Well i have begun xmas shopping for them. I bought a fake fur rug/bed thing for them feels like winston (rex style) and im gonna get them new blankie as winston ate angels Asda have blankets fleece for £2 so get that for her.
I also wanted a heat pad for her but they are £20 at vets and tiny so if anyone knows ofa cheaper one (would hot bottie that goes in microwve be ok do you think?)
The big treat is a talk with the animal communicator again this year and find out what they wnat for xmas then run and get it frpom santa, yes my boy believes in santa claus!:lol:

As for now i spot everything that i would love although my buns dont seem that interested.
Im busy looking for sandpit for them as I plated carrots in there dig-dig tub but e-bay has the whole world after them too. doh

Back