• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Showing my bunny's off for the 1st time:) picture heavy

sarahjayne

Young Bun
I got my 1st bunny last october from pets@ home she is called Ginger and yup shes ginger lol and boy she got the temper to go with it lol
She loves been chased round the garden..does blinky's the whole way round..then gets tired and jumps back in her cage flops and looks at us and say ha ha
Would change her for the world though:D..then my mate told me of someone whos bunnies had babies and she had no room for them and no one would take them off her:( so i went over and well got Sooty..was not aware at the time he was Male :shock: he was about 7 weeks when i got him..he is so diffrent too ginger so soft..loves cuddles from mammy, loves chewing my tops too lol
licks my face, if he is out in the garden he never goes far from me, yup right mammy's boy;)
They both been neautered last few weeks and they are great together out in garden, not been in a small space together..waiting for them to recover totally from neautering incase i have fights etc..but i am sure they both be fine..hes some pictures i found of them

Ginger when she was inside ( she not outside with sooty) this was the first time she figured that the door was open..we used to open the cage when ever in house...she jump out on too puffy and then jumped down and went for a run
ginger1.jpg

Ginger Smelly my slipper strange rabbit lol
ginger2-1.jpg

Totally chilled on sofa
ginger3.jpg

Sooty few days after he came home..get used to his mammy:)
sooty1.jpg

The first time Sooty realised he had another bunny to play with..It's like they 1st kiss:love:
sooty2.jpg

Back