• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you love your buns when....

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
....you go out to see them even when its pouring with rain! Stay out changing litter trays, filling water bowls, topping up hay and then stay a while to chat and hand feed a few pellets as a treat!:love:

I looked like a drowned rat when I came back in!:lol:

I just adore my buns.:love:

That sounds like me, Im glad there is others out there that do the same!

Just goes to show how much we love our bunnies :love:

I had one of them days last week...weather looked great when i went to work so didn't cover ginger..sooty was inside after his neutering...so his half of cage outside was empty..its poured down i was at work and was ahhhhh no ginger be getting went...so i took a extended lunch lucky i am a store manager:D

well came home she was hiding in her bedroom bit which is where her litter tray is cos she likes too poo in private lol..i made sootys cage up for her and well, went to get her to put her in dry cage and spent 10 mins running round garden trying to ger her..pouring of rain lol ended up slipping on my bum and was covered in mud she jumped over to me and well she went easy..i ended up getting changed and going back too work...the things we do for our bunnys its got to be:love:

i do, even at 3:30 am when its thundering and lightening and bucketing it down, to make sure theyre all covered and warm and have food and water and no scared!
Whiskey is braver than me!!:love:

Back