• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Date for your diary!!! hope to see you all there!!!

RWAF1.jpg

:wave: will be a great opportunity to put faces to names and spread good information about bunnies and pass on tips and hints!!!

hope to see you all there

Laura

ohh im just around the corner... if anyone needs a hand i may be able to pop by if not working... :) x

I wish I could be there but it's a 800 mile4 journey. Would anyone on here back me up for a North of Scotland do? :wave: Far North Bunny Fest!

In Last months Rabbiting on there was a section for anyone to do an Awarness day at any of the Pets@home just contact Maxine Gower and she will contact the branch which is nearest to you if you want to do one. Laura and I are doing this one at the Slough branch and I may do Reading, Woking and Maidenhead.

Yes he is a sweetie... doesnt look like that now though... he is 3KG the vets not happy about that....I think he just has chubby bones... I will change the picture to one of Ted and Flo when I get one on my PC.... Flo's much better thanks is hopping on it more now but in the evening she still sort of kicks it out to one side and sits on her bottom I will watch her over the weekend and take her back to the vet on Monday if its not getting any better.

In Last months Rabbiting on there was a section for anyone to do an Awarness day at any of the Pets@home just contact Maxine Gower and she will contact the branch which is nearest to you if you want to do one. Laura and I are doing this one at the Slough branch and I may do Reading, Woking and Maidenhead.

Do you know how likely the Reading one is? That's my nearest, if it's not set in stone then I could probably pop down to Slough :)

Back