• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Ginger + Pickles!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
It's my bunnies' birthday today! They're 6. Happy Birthday Ginger + Pickles!

VickysPictures044.jpg

QuickDownload005.jpg

Happy Birthday Ginger and Pickles!

Are they named after the Beatrix Potter characters? We would like to open a shop one day, a bit of a deli with lots of local produce and craft and I'd like to call it Ginger and Pickles!

Awww. thanks everyone! I think they had a good day. They have to wait until the Hay Experts get the 'maze haven' in stock, before they get their present though!

Yeah, they're Ginger + Pickles after the book - I think their names suit them. It was going to be Whiskey and Brandy originally, but I expect they would have become Frisky and Randy which might have got some raised eyebrows, so it's just as well!!

Yep I can tell them apart easily. They're very different shapes, and their markings are different too. I love them to bits!! Is there anyone else with dutch rabbits on here? I've not come across any!

Awww. thanks everyone! I think they had a good day. They have to wait until the Hay Experts get the 'maze haven' in stock, before they get their present though!

Yeah, they're Ginger + Pickles after the book - I think their names suit them. It was going to be Whiskey and Brandy originally, but I expect they would have become Frisky and Randy which might have got some raised eyebrows, so it's just as well!!

Yep I can tell them apart easily. They're very different shapes, and their markings are different too. I love them to bits!! Is there anyone else with dutch rabbits on here? I've not come across any!

Me!! :wave: I've a dutchie male but he's a bit of a manky rescue bun i'm afraid :lol: but I think he's handsome! I've still not got around to posting pictures yet :no: :oops: Your two are gorgeous :love:

Back