• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clostidia - Anybody heard of it

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I got a phonecall yesterday lunchtime of one of my clients to let me know that her rabbit had passed away on Sunday with kidney stones:cry:. Last night the rabbits partner had to be taken to the vets as he was bleeding from the rear end (lucky for the rabbit it was my vet on duty) anyway she phoned me to tell me that they think it could be Clostidia and he thinks that the rabbit she had lost the day before could have also had it.
I just wondered if anyone had heard of it and what it is as I haven't ever heard of it:?

Thank you, I have just been reading up on it all:roll: My vet as phoned me too:D
The rabbit as now stopped the bleeding and is alot brighter so hopefully fingers crossed they will be able to take him home later in the day if he starts eating on his own:?

Back