• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating problem

mazzy101

New Kit
I have a problem with pumpkin not eating her dried food and i don't think her hay . I have given her some carrot and apple but she has a nibble
but not too fussed with it she only seems to want to eat dandelions i even gave her some lettace that i know shouldn't but she has no plops anywhere so i though maybe she is constapated and may help her go
if that is the case of not eating
i will keep an eye on her hoping it is just a spell

she is an indoor rabbit and likes to chew up cardboad i hope that she has not eaten something that has disagreed with her
any dvise would behelpfull but we'll see
she seems ok within herself apart from being a little grumpy

hey presto POOOS! i think she had been eating too much paper so it is all out of her pen and eating more hay now hopes there won't be a visit to the vets

She still not eating much even the lettace i gave her she had a nibble few poos thats all hmm
Thanx for asking

She's livly and grumpy lol has eaten hay and a broc i gave her not toucing her dried food still but is pooping but not as much

Update

i rang the vet and she said that as long as she is eating here hay she is fine keep
an eye on here and makes sure she IS
eating

I feel a weight off my mind now thanx

Back