• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

And then I don't see the point in making 3 threads on the same subject..? Please try to avoid that in the future.

This is definitely not something I would recommend. In fact I don't recommend keeping unspayed females.

The only time that this works is when the female is too young to be spayed and her hormones haven't kicked in. Then as soon as she was ready you would have to spay or it will all end in tears. Unspayed females in groups or pairs can be very aggressive (and if kept on their own of course too).

This is a no brainer - all bunnies should be neutered.

I didnt mean to make 3 threads at the time i posted my internet shut off sorry. Okay I will wait because I can only find vets that neuter males only. I will just keep them seperate until I can find one that can neuter both of them. Is it alright If I keep two spayed females together?

It is possible to bond two spayed females but it can be tricky. Do you have two females already or are you planning on getting another one? If so you could get one from a rescue if you have one nearby as some of them might be able to do the bonding for you or at least help you to find a rabbit that could get along with the one you already have.

Back