• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies favouirites?

Sami M

Mama Doe
Hiya thought it would be interesting to see what everyones bunnies favourites treats are?

Smudge and puzzle think its christmas when i pick them some dandilions!

Mine have got lots of favourites. Dandelions, plaintain, basil, clover, raspberry leaf, parsley, spring greens/cabbage and carrot tops just a few. :lol:

They all love fennel, parsley and corriander and any fruit..Piglet goes mad for some nectarine especially!

Dried banana, raisins, bunny greens that i have grown myself for some reason they go into a frenzy for these!

Cake for Moonshine and Scraggles :oops::lol:

Banana is a firm fave with Moon, Scrags, Shad and Storm!!

Grapes
Curly Kale
Parsley

Twilight loves Fenugreek crunchies and greens

Bramble loves,
Curly Kale
Carrots
Parsley
Corriander
Dandelions

He doesn't mind apple, banana and celery either!

My two go nuts for parsley, they practically inhale it when I give it to them! :lol::lol::love:

They're also rather partial to carrot and cabbage and absolutely love dandelion leaves. Cookie likes the odd bit of apple every now and then too.

Blue loves apple its his favourite all time, he runs round and round his hutch when he knows hes got it comeing :shock::lol:
Honey loves dandelions the most.

Angel parsley and jammy toast. (oh and xmas pudding at xmas) Winston apple and white choc drops for bunnies.
Both love raisons and peanuts and dried banana and cereal.

Dandelions
peanuts in shells (monkey nuts)
dried fruit (P&H)
Porridge oats in warm water
Sience Selective pellets :roll:

Rabswood

Last edited:
my bun loves clover fresh carrots and dehydrated carrots but you know what he will not eat ever and i know this because they are all that's normally left? peanuts!
he will NOOTT eat them lol.

Thanks for your answers ive tried out a few and the bunnies have gone mad for the curly kale, silly question but can it make them sleepy?!

Back