• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look how much I has grown!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Mummy thought it would be nice to show you how much I has grown! I have lived with Mummy for 3 months now and I has got so so big!
April2009007-1.jpg

This is when I was only 7 weeks old. Mummy saved me from going to live with a breeder and being made to have lots of babies.:(
April2009078.jpg

Meeting my non furry brother and sister for the first time. They love me so much.:love:
April2009010-1.jpg

This is me meeting my husbun Peter.

Now look at me!
July2009023.jpg

Mummy says sorry she looks so rough. I loves her and thinks she is beautiful especially if she is holding pellets!:lol:
June2009024.jpg

Me with Peter my gorgeous husbun. I'm bigger than him now!

What do you think? Am I as lovely as Mummy says?;)

Can I come to visit tomorrow Becky - you might want to check under my very big coat when I leave!

She's bloomin' gorgeous. :love:

Can I come to visit tomorrow Becky - you might want to check under my very big coat when I leave!

She's bloomin' gorgeous. :love:

No bunny napping allowed! She's mine all mine!! I'm still waiting to see the vet again next week to see whats going on with her liver but she seems very happy for now.

Oh my! She's stunning!! :love:

I think she knows it too though.... ;)

Peter is very handsome too, bless him. They look very happy together. x

Oh my! She's stunning!! :love:

I think she knows it too though.... ;)

Peter is very handsome too, bless him. They look very happy together. x

She definately does know it! She is always posing.
Mopsy and Peter are very happy and very loved up. I havent managed to get a pic of it yet but Peter often flops next to Mopsy with her great big ear over him like a blanket!:love:

Back