• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cousin loves his bunnies!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My uncle and his wife Kelly (who have Jellys daughter 'yeeha' and she has a friend called Blue) have three children. The rabbits are kellys but the boys do love them and are very gentle with them but what i saw today amazed both me and kelly!!

Redd, who is 19 months old, walked across the garden to the rabbit hutch, opened the metal bin where the food is kept, took HIS bowl with him up the garden, filled it with pellets. Took it to rabbit hutch and fed the bunnies pellet by pellet through the mesh!! He then went and picked them grass and gave them it through the mesh and then was stroking them through the bars for ages.

When we cleaned them out we put Redd in the run with them and he was so gentle, he just gently stroked Blue and he hopped onto his lap and he was giggling and stroking his ears.

I have never seen a young child be so gentle towards animals, Kelly said she obviously doesnt let him see them unsupervised but he just adores them!

:lol:

My uncle and his wife Kelly (who have Jellys daughter 'yeeha' and she has a friend called Blue) have three children. The rabbits are kellys but the boys do love them and are very gentle with them but what i saw today amazed both me and kelly!!

Redd, who is 19 months old, walked across the garden to the rabbit hutch, opened the metal bin where the food is kept, took HIS bowl with him up the garden, filled it with pellets. Took it to rabbit hutch and fed the bunnies pellet by pellet through the mesh!! He then went and picked them grass and gave them it through the mesh and then was stroking them through the bars for ages.

When we cleaned them out we put Redd in the run with them and he was so gentle, he just gently stroked Blue and he hopped onto his lap and he was giggling and stroking his ears.

I have never seen a young child be so gentle towards animals, Kelly said she obviously doesnt let him see them unsupervised but he just adores them!

:lol:
Aww that is so lovely! :love:

he loves animals, he sits and sleeps ON their dog cuddling him, and he screams if he sees horses when were int he car, hes so funny. i might see if i can get a video tomorrow, but he prob wont do it!

Back