• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you baby-talk to your bunnies?

I always talk to everybun here :oops: Next door neighbours always give me funny looks, but who cares, theyre my kids!! :lol: :oops: xXx

I used to talk to kermit, saying 'look at you, your the best boy ive ever seen' and when i got in from work id shout 'mummys home' then run in to see him........i still shout it even though i know he isnt here any more.:cry:

Yeah all the time I talk to my bunny. Normally first thing i say to him is have you been a good boy today. I love ya night night. Whos my hunny bunny! or naughty boy if he has eaten some plants of digging the garden. My neighbours must think im mad, as I only moved here about a year ago!!

All the time! Not sure what my neighbours think!

One night I was out checking on the buns before bedtime when Peter escaped. I was trying to get him to go back into the hutch and talking to him when my new neighbour popped up by the fence to say hello. We only have 4ft fences so she could see what was going on. It was very obvious she was trying not to laugh!:oops:

Of course I do - it's normal isn't it? :):lol:

The neighbours think I'm bonkers anyway so I don't how they hear me talking to them - as well as singing to them :oops::lol:

Pretty much all the time. My OH is just as bad. We always say 'Rosie you're in charge' if we're going out, even though she's only supervising the fish:lol:

She also gets 'who's a beautiful girl?' 'who's a clever girl?' 'where's daddy's little girl?' and numerous other things too many to mention. I always praise her when she has a drink or eats her hay as well. I often wonder what she might be thinking:shock:

I always talk to my rabbits, usually its give me a kiss flossy pops and she comes and stands on her hind legs and reaches up for a kiss or where's flossy? and she come running up. she loves been talk to her, loves loads of attention. but then some of buns don’t really react to it. but i don’t leave them out of course.

Pretty much all the time. My OH is just as bad. We always say 'Rosie you're in charge' if we're going out, even though she's only supervising the fish:lol:

We do the same!!!!:lol: Doona is usually in charge but she has been naughty recently so it is Catkin at the moment.....

I have full blown arguments with Doona as well.....usually about her chewin' :roll: Although we do 'play-fight' about the dustpan and brush..... Humphrey just sits there giving us that look - 'they are at it again!'

Back