• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could frankie be a female?

:lol: i got frankie as a male when he was 9 weeks. He is a french lop. I know frenchies take longer 2 mature. He is now 16wks and still no testicles? The vet said male and he could feel them coming down but The vet nurse said his bits look more oval like a female? Could he be a heshe?

My Charlie is a lionhead lop, and he didn't mature till quite late! We thought he was a girl till then :lol:

Oh thanks maybe he is a boy then?

There's a thread on the forum to help sexing them if you wanna try it yourself, otherwise I'd just ask the vet next time you go :D
Good thing is you could use the name Frankie either way - Charlie used to be called Lilly. :oops: He still runs over if I say Lilly, too

It is difficult in some cases, even for vets. My little lionhead was a boy, then a girl, then a boy...when he was on the op table and shaved. They found a pair of very teeny little plums then, lol. He was 16 weeks and they mature faster than larger rabbits.

Back