• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little pony :)

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I just thought I would show you two pictures of my little pony as she deserves ot :love:

Shes been in my family since she was 2 and now shes 34.
We have been slowly windeing her down ready to retire but she seems to just keep going.
So now I'm pregnant we have officially retired her. Had our last ride at home on saturday and for her last ever day we took her to a show yesterday and she did brilliant.

Only two pics I have so far, excuse me pony squishing her shes only tiny.

sdc10318u.jpg

sdc10406h.jpg

The photographer didnt have any of the ridden pictures or pictures from the championships so will have to wait for them to upload online

She is a stunner...you are so lucky! I hope she has a lovely retirement.

Just to warn you though were I used to work they have a 40 year old pony in light work as she hated being retired! :roll:

Wow! I didn't know horses/ponies lived so long :shock: She is beautiful, you are obviously very proud of her :love:

Yeah they do :lol:

Yeah got a feeling will have to bring her back at some point but will have to try find someone who will ride her :lol: shes not a very children pony she likes to kill them and bronc and being so small its hard to find a mad enough adult/teenager to ride her :?

She will do some inhand showing still until I'm to big to run around then my friend will and will freeschool/lunge her abit but just have to see how she goes and if she gets too bored or doesnt like it.

Ponies rock lol The naughtier the better! Plus showing in hand is so rewarding :) I love the excuse to hug and groom for days :oops::oops:

Back