• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Happy Days!!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
The rescue has received my reservation money and Domino is officially reserved!! Eeeeep!!

Waheyy!!! Bet you can't wait now :D

Keep us informed and post pictures please:D

Oh don't I love happy ending! :love::lol:

When is he coming down to me ;)

Well just need to hear from my driving instructor when my driving test is and fingers crossed I pass it! Should be in the next few days. If not I will get a train to Romford.
How do we get to Surrey from yours Kris?(Train wise) Hopefully we won't need to anyway.
Eeeep!

Last edited:
Well just need to hear from my driving instructor when my driving test is and fingers crossed I pass it! Should be in the next few days. If not I will get a trin to Romford.
How do we get to Surrey from yours Kris?(Train wise) Hopefully we won't need to anyway.
Eeeep!

We could go Thursday if you have passed your test, as i have a bonding and the journey should settle them.

Train wise- no idea! I think you can get a train to Waterloo and then another one from there. That takes you to middlesex/Surrey area?!

Well just need to hear from my driving instructor when my driving test is and fingers crossed I pass it! Should be in the next few days. If not I will get a trin to Romford.
Eeeep!

Whereabouts is surrey do you need to get to? x

Back