• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding Manchester

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
It looks like i am going to Croatia for 10 days in September - YAY!!!!

But.... need to find a decent place to board the buns. I am going away for a weekend for my graduation in a couple of weeks and my friend is coming over to feed them and such but i don't want to ask this of her for 10 days so think boarding may be the best option. I have looked on the internet without much luck so thought i would ask here if anyone knew of a decent boarding home for bunnies in Manchester. I would prefer not to pay through the nose but quality is more important.

I am in the Trafford area but can get to Lymm and other areas around :)

Unless anyone wants 2 lovely bunnies for 10 days ;) hehe

Oooh just looked at your website. Will see if my dad is willing to drive to bolton :).

On your website and others i have seen it says you require a myxi and VHD vacc record but i don't have one for my two :? They are up to date and with myxi due in october and VHD next april for both of them. Do you think if i phoned the vets they would send me a record?

It takes us an hour to get to the Trafford Centre and we are in Barnsley if that's not too far. Your vet should be willing to supply a vaccination certificate for your buns if you ask, but for those who dont we ask for vets details and give them a call to confirm they have been done.

Oooh just looked at your website. Will see if my dad is willing to drive to bolton :).

On your website and others i have seen it says you require a myxi and VHD vacc record but i don't have one for my two :? They are up to date and with myxi due in october and VHD next april for both of them. Do you think if i phoned the vets they would send me a record?

Your vet will supply you with a Vaccs card :D

Back