• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is he stayin there cos he has too or...

Dommy

Warren Scout
is he sittin on me cos he enjoys it?

my new 8 week old bunnie Jecht, im handling him as much as possible, he sits on my lap and nudges my hand, im told thts cos he wants to be stroked/nose rub, and he often is lyin down feet out on my lap watchin the tv, while i give him nose rubs, he just sat thru the whole of the first pirates of the carribean on my lap :p

but ive only had him 3 days now and he does seem rather scared of me if i put my hand near him in his cage, when go to take him out, obviously he doesnt like being picked up

but does he sit on me calm cos he almost has too, my lola did b4, she sat on me while i gave her nose rubs ect but she started to come out of her shell a while ago and will now instantly jump off me to run about :p

or is he enjoyin the attention? he does nudge my hand alot, quite forcefully for a little thing so i stroke him again and he tends to stop, its not such a big thing it would just be nice to know :p

its really wierd too see though! my other 3 arnt so cudely!! well, Lola and Charlie will sit on me for 10mins for a nose rub and thts it, and i cant touch Cookie, little moody thing!

hope i got myself a cuddely wabbit :p

Charlie was lovely and cuddley when he was a baby, he sort of grew out of it but remembers our bond and now and then comes on my bed for a cuddle and ear rubs :love:

he sounds like a really affectionate bun, he must have been handle alot when he was with his mummy. he sounds like a sweety :love:

hehe thats good news, although he is completely fixed on the Tv, he lies on me, kinda floped out, watchin tv and if i stop strokin him he nudges me so hard and if i move him and he cant see the tv he just turns around so he can, he seemed to like pirates of the carribean :lol:

Back