• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny's back burnt with chemicals (Pics added)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I took a stray bunny in on Thursday that had been taken to a vets by a member of the public as they thought she had flystrike. Unfortunately it wasn't flystrike she has been burnt with chemicals by some sickos:censored::censored:. She no longer as her tail thanks to this but is such a friendly bunny.
Will post pics later:cry:

Last edited:
Here is the bunny Kay is talking about

Front view

Kays015x2.jpg

Rear view

Kays014x2.jpg

OMG :shock: how the hell could someone do that?? they out to have the same stuff poured on their nether regions :evil:

I can't believe people actually do things like this :shock::evil::cry: Am sending lots of vibes for this little bunny. I hope she will be ok xxx

You just can't believe the depths that some people will descend to! What satisfaction can anyone get from doing something like that to such a beautiful, harmless animal?

Do you know anything about what happened? Is there any chance that the perpetrators will be caught and prosecuted?

Poor little girl. She's beautiful too. :(

At least she's safe now... I hope she recovers well. That looks so sore! Sending lots of healing vibes to her x

This is just ridiculous!
I just want to snuggle her in.
Chris cant believe it either, he is raging!

Back