• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur and his new lady!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Arthur what have i got him into!
I collected Loppy today t kays thanks to kirsty and theo for getting her there for me! She's a lovely lady, no where near as agressive as i was expecting, in fact compared to some i have she's as sweet as apple pie! She does lunge and box a bit but after you've managed to get you hand at the back of her head she lies down whilst you rub her ears!

I started the bonding at kays and all was fine, a bit of chasing and fur pulling, and then Arthur wouldn't let loppy in the carrier but they both got in and the 2.5 hour car journey seems to have sorted them out. There not the best of friends quite yet but it wont take them long.

I have taken pics but am too lired to upload them so wiill do it tomorrow, i didn't stop on the way home at all just drove, i wasn't stopping with that pair in a carrier together and no where to run if things got a bit rough so just kept on going!

I hope Rupert is ok and they have frightened him to much:lol::lol::lol:

It was so funny when Loppy & Arthur were chasing each other around the run Rupert went up to the side of the run as if to be shouting 'FIGHT, FIGHT'
:D:lol::lol::lol:

We seem to be doing ok, a little bit of fur has flown overnight but both Arthur and Loppy are fine, here are the pics from last night!

050709.jpg

0507091.jpg

0507092.jpg

Wow that is amazing. So pleased she has managed to get up all the way up to you in the end. Bonding Vibes for them both, hope they really love each other soon.

Back