• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dude is having the most adorable moult!!

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
:love:
IMG00675-20090705-1349.jpg

I think he looks just like one of my rabbits at the moment. My black bunny looks identical with tufts of loose fur everywhere :)

lol! I really have the urge to pull the tufts too! My two get me doing it all the time - I must drive them nuts!

Awww cute!

Peter has been moulting for weeks now. Almost there now though. Guessing its taking longer than normal cos we had such a harsh winter.

Aw bless him! That's so cute! :love:
Boris is having quite a bad moult at the moment too,I keep sneezing when I try to kiss his bum :oops::lol:

I've been pulling his tufties out for over a week now but they keep re-appearing!! :roll::lol::lol: All my four are having a massive moult but his looks so obvious!

It's reallt satisfying to pull the tufts out, but he's not impressed!! :lol:

Aaawww!:love: Zorro is losing his darker coat and he has lighter patches in various places, so cute!:love:

my Minty moults like this all the way up to his shoulder blades!!!

your bun looks gorgeous! what a cutey, when i brush mintys out a leave it on the bird table and the wood pigeons collect it for their nests :)

Back