• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad Au Revoirs..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Said goodbye to the last of the "States Babies" today..little Alaska went to her new home....so feel:D and a bit:(

She is paired with Aztec and they are now renamed Flopsy and Simba..have a large playhouse with attached run and a great new family..
but some still tug at you a bit more

Strangely she is not far from her siblings Nebraska and Hawaii who went a few days ago and the families may meet up :D

on another happy note the lady who adopted Elgar from me ages ago is fostering a bun while I'm away and so I got to see the gorgeous Elgar again today:D

its sometimes a bitter sweet feeling when some buns are rehomed ...no matter how hard you try there are always some that are harder to let go :)

She'll always be Alaska to me..and people do rename their Honeybunnies you know;):lol:

:shock:
Really?!
:lol:

Good to know they've all got homes though - gone off to live happy bunny lives in forever homes, with fond memories of their Auntie Jill!:D

Back