• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It beggars belief...

winnies angel

Mama Doe
How can anyone let bunnies get in this state? HOw long must a bunny suffer before the owner decides its time to get help.
http://www.communigate.co.uk/ne/bunnyburrows/page37.phtml
This is one of the charities which the money from "not just a rabbit" is going to so here is why it is so imporatnt for us to help them and of course keep all who have helped so far up to date.
Thankyou without your help this bunny would have still suffered.
A huge organisation couldnt help put this bun to sleep it took one elderly lady who goes out every sunday to maeket halls selling bric-a-brac, shocking!

Least its no longer suffering but surely the rspca could have put it to sleep even if they couldnt afford vet bills to keep it alive. And what about the owners shouldnt they get done for animal cruelty which this is really even though they went for help eventually.

I totally agree that they should have been done for animal cruelty. Did they actually go to the RSPCA or just say they did to cover their backs:? I am very surprised that the RSPCA would not help especially a rabbit in that kind of state. :(

No the rspca gave then the number for bunny burrows and allowed them to use there phone as they couldnt help.
Its not the first case either... My Angel was originally rescued by rspca and they took her to BB as they said she had Myxi and they didnt have money to put her to sleep either. BB took her to vet where she was diagnosed with conjunctiviis

No the RSPCA unfortunately didn't help that poor bunny at all in fact Gwen at Bunny Burrows had to cut back loads of matted hair to get to the poor bun's eyes. The poor bunny was also underweight. It's such a sad end for such a lovely creature, God knows how long that poor bun had suffered. :cry:

Back