• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jester and Daisy-Sunshine

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Some pics of my gorgeous little n large bunny couple :love:

July009.jpg
July040.jpg

Jester in his tunnel
July024.jpg
July026.jpg

Jester says 'grooming a wife this big takes ages'
daythree036.jpg
daythree033.jpg

Pellet time
July017.jpg
July014.jpg

Gerroff, they're mine
July045.jpg

Bunny kiss
kiss.jpg

awwww my ...:love: :love: :love:

i love the pic where hes grooming her ...:love: :love:

awwww ive gone all emotional :oops:

Awwwww, Jester sends bunny kisses to his auntie Angie :wave:

He's such a lovely boy and I could spend all day just watching him and Daisy flopped out and binkying about like crazy bunnies together ... actually that is all I've been doing recently :lol: He has the most mobile ears and cutest little expressions :love::love::love:

When I saw Jester on here I thought he was GORGEOUS! His name suits him so much!

Those photos should be prescribed on the NHS!!! They are pure magic!:love::love:

Awww. What lovely pics! :love: x

They are a beautiful couple. I love Daisy's ears - they are wonderful! Jester is a *very* attentive husbun.

Yaaaay bunny pics:love: every time i look at shredded wallpaper i think of you daisy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Every time Daisy looks at wallpaper she thinks nom nom nom nom nom and soon turns it into shredded wallpaper :lol:

Little Jester has had a fair few nibbles too :roll: but he's not in the same league as his big destructabun wife :lol:

Aw they are both gorgeous:D I love the grooming pic, Jester looks so teeny (or Daisy so big!) and the kissy piccy:D

:love: :love:

I have always adored Daisy Sunshine, but now her and Jester...Awwwwwww.

There one of my fav couples :love: :love: :love:

Back