• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domino has attatcked pebbles

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I cant believe it. he has always been a bit partial to referred agression and last year pulled some skin of her back, and ever since we have made sure their run is far away from any other and they have always been fine.

All my boarders have gone so its just mine in the garden, nothing to set it off. I went outside and i saw domino attacking her, ive never seen a fight like it.

I take her out the run and her ear looks horrible. he has pulled away the top layer of fur/skin and its just red. I phoned the vet and they said clean it with hibiscrub and see how she goes so i have done that.

They are back together and he wont stop grooming her, and now they are snuggled under the tree together like nothing has happened, but i dont understand why they fought in her first place. Im so so carefull with their stuff, nothing smelt of anyone else and they couldnt see PB and J at all.

Im so upset, poor pebbles was so frightened :(:(:(

How awful for you and the buns :(

is it possible that Domino may have developed something to cause him pain? As I have seen bunnies in pain attack out of the blue.

Also is it possible that Pebbles could be poorly? As bunnies can also attack their partners if they pick up illness on them :?

is it possible that Domino may have developed something to cause him pain? As I have seen bunnies in pain attack out of the blue.

Also is it possible that Pebbles could be poorly? As bunnies can also attack their partners if they pick up illness on them :?

they both seem fine, nothing i can tell from looking or feeling anyway. I dont know if maybe he got scared? there was just some loud noises and he does get scared but hes never gone for her through that.

Its so bizzare. they are the most loved up bunnies ive ever seen, and she is currently flopped out next to him and they are snuggled up in their haybox like nothing has happened.

theres four os us in the garden doing various bits and peices so everyone is keeping an eye on them. I hope it was a one off and he didnt mean to hurt her, id hate to seperate them. Shes such an angelic little thing i feel terrible

:(

they both seem fine, nothing i can tell from looking or feeling anyway. I dont know if maybe he got scared? there was just some loud noises and he does get scared but hes never gone for her through that.

Its so bizzare. they are the most loved up bunnies ive ever seen, and she is currently flopped out next to him and they are snuggled up in their haybox like nothing has happened.

theres four os us in the garden doing various bits and peices so everyone is keeping an eye on them. I hope it was a one off and he didnt mean to hurt her, id hate to seperate them. Shes such an angelic little thing i feel terrible

:(
Well I'm affraid they may have to be seperated and Pebbles rehomed...

Well I'm affraid they may have to be seperated and Pebbles rehomed...

haha i know you want her but you aint getting her! :lol:

I feel so bad for her, her ears are so tiny and fragile i hope it will heal properly, i hope her fur grows back :(:(:(

Mine have been spooking me slightly with mild aggression - I've got mine in two pairs - and I kept wondering if the weather made them warm and a little uncomfortable, and if like people it makes them more likely to snap?

I agree with this. I think that is why Honey and Wesley fell out. Sending loads of vibes for Pebbles. Hope she's OK.

Back