• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does a nudge actualy mean?

Dommy

Warren Scout
My new baby rabbit Jecht whos 8 weeks old, i got him yesterday, tryin to handle him often, but when he is with me, if my hand is near his head, he will keep nudgin my hand, what does this actualy mean? has he had enough and wants to go back to his hutch or something?

he seemed really relaxed tho, lying down on my lap

My rabbit Fidget usually nudges my hand when she wants me to stroke her head/rub her nose. She demands affection :lol:.

Mine do this - its usualy a "stroke me now please" - sounds like some bunny loves ya x x x

aww wow really? :p i didnt expect tht, he did also nip me really gently, he does seem to nudge my hand when its next to him doing nothing... :p whne i stroke him he doesnt, i thought it might be bad, hehe thts awesome :D

hehe yeh, i was just sat with him on my lap and when i stoped strokin him he nudges me, im pleased to know he just wants to be stroked :p hes so cute :D

Back