• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen & Page

confusedman

Mama Doe
I mix Excell pellets with Allen & Page because when I was using only the first one my rabbits produced and excess of caecotrophus ( o whatever they are called).
I can not find small bags of Allen & Page and I own two small rabbits so the big ones are very big for us so....
anyone knows where I can find smaller bags? any place in London where can I buy it loose?

I mix Excell pellets with Allen & Page because when I was using only the first one my rabbits produced and excess of caecotrophus ( o whatever they are called).
I can not find small bags of Allen & Page and I own two small rabbits so the big ones are very big for us so....
anyone knows where I can find smaller bags? any place in London where can I buy it loose?
Whereabouts in London are you? Perhaps you could share with someone nearby?

Vera

I live in Streatham COmmon but it's now sorted. Thanks for your help!!!
Wow, that's just down the road from me, I'm in South Norwood :wave:. Wouldn't have minded sharing some of mine - I have 8 buns, so always buy big bags! Though I get the breeder/grower ones, not the normale one. I'm glad you're sorted.

Vera

Back